To Our Sister Bay Marina Customers:
As the Covid-19 pandemic continues to unfold, the Village of Sister Bay has taken a thoughtful and focused approach to help our employees, customers and community get through this challenging period.
In an effort to protect our employees and customer’s, the Marina has made the following changes to our current operations:
- We have postponed our TRANSIENT opening day to June 01st. Any and all transient reservations that were scheduled for May will need to be rescheduled or cancelled, please contact us to let us know how you would like to proceed. Cancellations will receive full refunds. This opening date is subject to change. Please continue to check our website and Facebook page for up to date information. (If your May reservation included dates into June and beyond, we adjusted your arrival date to June 01 for now.)
- All restrooms; public and boaters, will be closed until further notice.
- The Marina office will be closed until further notice.
- There will be minimal staff with limited hours during the month of May. All communication will be through telephone, email and/or marine radio. Please monitor our website and/or Facebook page for hours of operation.
- No cash transaction’s until further notice.
- We will continue to offer pump out service with the following policy: all pump outs need to be scheduled in advance. We will only be doing pump outs on scheduled days, please check with the staff to schedule. For the safety of the staff, boater’s will NOT BE ALLOWED on their boat while the crew completes the pump out. All pump outs must be paid in advance with credit card until further notice.
- With the limited staff and hours, please understand that there may not be someone available to help with your lines, staff will do their best to assist everyone while practicing social distancing.
Our commitment to serving our customers has never been stronger and we’ll continue to do our part to help everyone get through this difficult time. The Village of Sister Bay, including the Marina Committee, will continue to monitor the situation and will communicate to our customer’s all updates as they come available. For the most up to date information, please visit our website and/or Facebook page.
Thank you for being a part of the Sister Bay Marina family, and please stay safe and healthy.