As we move into the season, we may or may not have to modify our policies and procedures and we will do our best to keep you up to date on all changes.
As of now, we have implemented the following:
1. We have installed plexi-glass in the office and have marked the floor with 6’ social distancing markers. We appreciate your efforts in wearing masks and our staff will be doing the same when we cannot practice social distancing.
2. When possible, we would appreciate all transactions to be made on a credit card to help us reduce the handling of cash.
However, for launch passes, please use the red launch box to pay the $10.00 fee in the envelopes provided to reduce the activity in the office.
3. Pump-Outs, we are now requiring you to SCHEDULE your pump outs at least 48 hours in advance. We require payment in advance (credit card preferred) and we ask that nobody be on the boat while our staff is completing the pump out. You can wait on the dock if you wish to be there.
4. Dock assistance- as previously mentioned in prior updates, in order to practice social distancing, we are limiting the amount of staff we have on per shift, so we ask that you please be patient with us. We will do our best to get to everyone as quickly as possible, but there may be a slight wait on busier days. We also ask that you practice social distancing when our crew is assisting you.
5. Restrooms- the PUBLIC restrooms are available 24 hours a day. We will be cleaning and sanitizing them frequently, we are trying to encourage only one person at a time, we suggest that you lock the door behind you while using. BOATERS restrooms will remain locked, should you need to use the showers, they will be available during office hours and you will need to gain access by asking our staff. We will have one shower available in each restroom and will only allow one person in the restroom at a time, again, so we can practice social distancing and to allow our staff to clean and sanitize the shower after each use. We will have one sink and one toilet available in each restroom while utilizing the showers, however, we will only be allowing access to the boaters restrooms for people who need to utilize the shower, NO EXCEPTIONS, the PUBLIC RESTROOMS ARE AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY.
6. Bikes and grills- the bikes are out and can be used during business hours. We have purchased all new grills this year, we will have those out this week. As always, we appreciate your help in cleaning them after each use as much as you can and please remember to turn off propane after use.